Estate Planning 101 Livestream AnnouncedJan 29, 2024
My law firm and other businesses are committed to providing planning education in the areas of estate, financial, and care assistance planning, and we are adding open livestreams through The Plain English Attorney® YouTube channel. Our 2024 kickoff event is Estate Planning 101 where we will cover the “Big Five” documents, including:
- Last Will and Testament
- Financial (Durable General) Power of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Nomination of Conservator
- Living Will
This is a must-see for those with no plan, especially the young adult children of our clients, just so they know what is out there and how to make sure that their wishes are handled the way they want in a crisis, and so the government plan doesn’t automatically take over. Check out the livestream here on Monday, February 5, 2024 at 6 p.m.: https://youtube.com/live/rYxk4JoDNtY.
The other livestreams planned are:
- Estate Planning 201 on more advanced planning using revocable living trusts and other techniques to avoid probate and maximize tax savings
- Estate Planning 301 on generational protection and estate planning to ensure that the next generation of beneficiaries have their inheritance protected for their lifetimes against lawsuits, creditors, and divorcing spouses
- Estate Planning 401 on building wealth forever so all of your descendants for centuries and beyond are cared for and protected through a perpetual legacy trust
Specific dates are not established for these livestreams yet, but they will all be presented through The Plain English Attorney® channel at https://youtube.com/nclawyer. We are also developing a similar Medicaid Planning series of livestreams to focus on different facets of long term care planning which will hopefully include guest presenters experienced in their given field. So please stay connected with us to make sure you don’t miss out on any of these opportunities, and make it a great day!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.